Full Microblading Service- $600 (Includes touch up service in 4-6 weeks)
Touch up price- $250
*If consultation is prior to booking $50 will be charged. Consultation included the day of the appointment.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup. It is great for thinning, sparse or over plucked brows. It is also a great way to darken or reshape your brows. Hair strokes are applied by hand with a microblade and the strokes resemble real hair. Depending on the skin type, microblading lasts 1-3 years.
What to expect?
Microblading takes two appointments to complete. On the first appointment, we will shape and sketch on the finished look so we will know what to expect. Then we will microblade your first session. After 30 days, the first session will be healed. In 6-8 weeks, you will return to retouch any places that may have peeled or flaked off in the healing process. It allows the ink to settle in the epidermis and see how it settles with your skin type. Everyone’s skin receives ink differently.
Who should avoid microblading?
Unfortunately Microblading isn’t for everyone. Microblading should be avoided if:
- Keloid or post inflammatory hypo-pigmentation
- Transmittable blood diseases like HIV or Hepatitis
- You have fillers in your brow area
- Thyroid problems (Must have a doctors note)
- Receiving chemotherapy (A doctors note would be necessary due to risk of infection)
- You have rashes near your eyes
- You are not 18 (Must be 18 years or older)
- You are pregnant/nursing
- Makeup allergies
- Blood thinners
- Healing disorders
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Mitral Valve disorder
- Medication such as ro-accutane or anything that thins skin
- Prior to fillers
- AHA’s or anti aging creams can dull appearance of brows
- Shingles on face wait several months
- Recently had an eye lift (Must wait 3 months after eye lift)
- Eyelash extensions to be done after permanent makeup
Before your Microblading appointment-
- Do not work out on day of your appointment. Sweating expands your pores
- Avoid tanning/sunburn for 7 days prior
- Do not drink more than 1 cup of coffee or caffeine the day of your appointment
- Avoid Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Omega-3 or fish oil 72 hours prior.
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior
- Do not wash your hair 3 days after appointment (brows can’t get wet for 3 days)
- Avoid botox, peels or laser treatment for 2-4 weeks
After your Microblading appointment-
Aftercare is very important to keep the look of your new brows! Do not let water, soap, lotion or makeup touch your brows for 3 days after. Apply healing ointment twice a day for 3-7 days. Sweating is recommended to be avoided for 7 days.
Please avoid the following for 2 weeks:
- Sauna or Jacuzzi
- Chemical peels or lazer
- Heaving cleaning that can cause dust or debris near brows
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Direct sun or tanning
- Riding in open air vehicles (boat, bikes, motorcycle)
- Peeling or picking eyebrows
- Touching healing brows
- Keep face out of direct water
What to expect during the healing process-
It takes 4-6 weeks to heal. After procedure your brows will appear natural, the following day they will appear darker. After healing they will appear lighter. This is all normal! This is why a touch up is needed to even out any spots that need it. After 30 days, the final look will be determined. Once healed, always apply SPF 30-50 to keep brows safe from the sun.